Thing 7

Well it seems that Wikispaces has disabled all their educational wikis. All the links I tried led me to a page that read in part:
As stated in our communication in January 2018 and subsequent site banners; as of July 31st, 2018 all Free and Classroom Wikis were disabled and are no longer accessible.
It is unfortunate that some of the best, free educational tools are often taken away. I was already brainstorming ways in which I could use a Wiki. I had thought to create a Wiki to do a group wide book study for teacher professional development. I still think I'll do the book study. However, I'm going to need more ideas for collaboration and gathering teacher thoughts to our readings. Please share any ideas you have besides using Google Classroom. Google Classroom is a perfectly good tool, but I would like to expose my teachers to other technology tools if possible. Also, any thoughts on good books to use for such a book study would be greatly appreciated!

Comments