Thing 4

So, I've used Flickr before. It has proven to be a very effective way for all the moms of the students in my classroom to share photos with one another. It has made it especially nice for those parents that are unable to attend class parties or field trips. Parents that do attend just upload their photos to Flickr and all parents are invited to the group. I have also used it in an effort to share photos with family. Now, of course, I share fun, family photos on Facebook. The photo that I have tagged here is of the mandatory stop at Buccees on the start of our summer road trip. Unfortunately, the amazing trip lasted a total of 2 days... We made it to Mobile, Alabama, before the horrible stomach flu hit. We were forced to come home and are still awaiting our much anticipated trip to Disney World.

Buccees Stop

Comments