Thing 2

Creating a blog is something new to me. I found it to be not as user-friendly as I might have imagined. However, I like to learn by playing so after a few clicks I kind of got the hang of it. Something I tell my teachers is to not be afraid to try new things. I don't mind just clicking around to see what happens. I can (usually) undo whatever I don't like or didn't mean to do. I realize the benefits of using blogs in the classroom. What a great way to share knowledge and communicate and collaborate with peers! I have considered creating a blog for my classroom but have never made the time to do so. I have also considered creating a professional blog, but I doubt my commitment to maintain it on a regular basis. Perhaps using this class blog will be the motivation I need to create a classroom and/or professional blog!

Comments