Thing 16

Photo Peach was fun (and a little frustrating) to use. I did appreciate how easy it was to get started, add photos, and add music. The music offered some really great options. The part I had trouble was getting my photos in right side up. They were right side up on my computer, but when I uploaded them to Photo Peach they were sideways. I did persevere and win the battle though! I would probably not allow my students to use this site because it required registering. However, I can see creating fun presentations with this as an introduction to a lesson. I could see myself using it at a teacher in-service, as well. Our teachers would love seeing all the fun things they have been up to in a format such as this. I will definitely use it again! Emmy Rides the Largest Horse Yet! on PhotoPeach

Comments