Thing 11

I used Animoto for my presentation tool. I have tried playing with Animoto in the past and got quickly frustrated. This time, however, I found the process to making a short video quite simple. Perhaps I have gained in my knowledge in how to manipulate these types of tools or perhaps Animoto has become more user-friendly. Either way, I very much enjoyed playing with this presentation tool this time around. I did not upload any of my own pictures but instead used stock photos already available on Animoto. I chose to make a video for our 1st grade classrooms. Adding pictures was easy, as was adding a title and captions to the photos. The video did, however, cut off part of some of the pictures I wanted to use so I had to delete those photos. Animoto is a great tool to create short videos to help catch your students interest at the start of a unit or lesson.

Singular and Plural Nouns Video

Comments